Thursday, September 27, 2012

Neuw Denim - Service Party & the bands played on.

What was it all about; to be frank I have no idea but I guess it was the Neuw Denim, new season launch party. I had simply come along with one of my friends after a quick drop in at the World Square 30 days of Fashion launch, which was fairly quite by comparison.. But here on Oxford Street there was no shortage of guests enjoying themselves; I caught two 3 piece blues based groups, very tight, great sound. The joint was jumping and even I had my picture taken for a change! Mind you with the super sexy Fujifilm X-Pro1, in my hands a least, it seems to stand out like dogs balls as, when editing the shots, I spotted so many people eye-balling me and I was not even wearing my trusty Akubra hat, sooo its clearly too good looking to be invisible, even in the dark!

Neuw Denim - Service Party, crowd shot in Black and White. Fujifilm X-Pro1

Neuw Denim - Service Party, Bands instruments, coloured jeans in the corner. Fujifilm X-Pro1

Neuw Denim - Service Party, Denim coat hanging on the wall. Fujifilm X-Pro1

Crowd dancing, Neuw Denim - Service Party, Fujifilm X-Pro1

3 piece Band playing - black and white picture, Neuw Denim - Service Party

Denim playsuit as art on wall, people looking straight at me, Neuw Denim - Service Party - Fujifilm X-Pro1

Crowd wearing patterns,  Neuw Denim - Service Party - Fujifilm X-Pro1

Crowd, men, beards, more wall art of denim clothing;  Neuw Denim - Service Party - Fujifilm X-Pro1

Service shop on Oxford Street Darlinghurst - crowd outside - Neuw Denim - Service Party - Fujifilm X-Pro1

I had a great time at this launch party and it was nice to be testing the X-Pro1 in tricky light with the new 2.0 firmware installed - the new firmware rocks with the camera focusing quickly and accurately. And it was nice to see the Neuw denim product and to get acquainted with the labels philosophy reading 'SERVICE' Edition One on my way home. Pretty cool stuff; drop in to the store to pick up a free copy.

No comments: