Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Peter, Fedora Hat, Bike & Camera - Newtown

I met Peter a few weeks ago at his photography exhibition at Fire Gallery in Newtown/Enmore. He had a pretty interesting collection of Black and White shots he had made while teaching English in (was it) Siberia! All shot on film and traditional hand made photographic prints. This afternoon I spotted him just I was heading to my favourite local mini lab Photo Garden - he had a 'new' classic film camera slung around his neck that he had just picked up on EBay for $40..  We decided to trade portraits under the "I have a dream" mural on King Street. Here's mine of Peter in his Fedora and striped Tee shirt. I might have to wait a while to see mine!

Street Fashion Sydney - Peter, Fedora Hat, Bike & Camera - Newtown. Fuji X-Pro1 .
Street Fashion Sydney - shot with the Fujifilm X-Pro1

No comments: