Monday, October 6, 2014

Men's style blogger Mr Haggarty does CANTURI.

And I think Mr Haggarty did CANTURI well on that weekday morning the CANTURI ETERNAL launch was on.. There were Christopher and I again; Men's shower gels and deodorants, tick. Luxury watch brand OMEGA, tick. VFNO tick, though not same place same time.. Fine jewellery, CANTURI; well I should have known, tick! Well I do like seeing Christopher's personal style. Not sure if I would turn up to a fine jewellery launch sans socks; but I love those leopard print shoes; that camo craveat; it really works. I can't wear it now though; I wish I could, but then I'm not the young buck I used to be.. At least I can still wear my Prince of Wales Check suit, we do, also have that in common Christopher.

And in case you missed it dear reader; my CANTURI post is here Passion for Design, Passion for Jewellery, Passion for Craftsmanship, Stefano Canturi. That's Stefano Canturi in focus in the second shot, love it, nice to see three men all turned out in jackets and their own individual style.

Men's stylist, fashion editor and blogger Christopher (Mr) Harggarty at the launch of CANTURI ETERNAL in Sydney. Photographed by Kent Johnson for Street Fashion Sydney.

Stefano Canturi and Christopher (Mr) Harggarty at the launch of CANTURI ETERNAL in Sydney. Photographed by Kent Johnson for Street Fashion Sydney.

Mr Harggarty wearing a CANTURI ETERNAL diamond bracelet, and a Prince Of Wales Check or Glen Urquhart plaid jacket.

http://instagram.com/mrhaggarty
http://www.canturi.com/

If you would like Kent to attend your launch please do not hesitate to contact him.

Kent Johnson, Sydney, Australia.
0433 796 863

No comments: