Thursday, July 7, 2016

OMG - It's Thursday Already! (Friday Edition) Art + Style.

And that was only yesterday; how could I be at a gallery launch on Saturday only to find it's Thursday already?!! By way of explanation this will be the first of who knows how many - I Saw, blog posts; There's Art, There's Fashion + Street Style, There's Nudes in Winter (whats that about) to kick off with.. Read on, scroll down, let the days unfold.. Click (On NOW) for details.
Niki Gudex & her photography exhibition Wild at Barometer Gallery. Photographed by Kent Johnson for Street Fashion Sydney.
 I Saw - Niki Gudex and her photography exhibition Wild at Barometer Gallery (ON NOW).
Iva Pfeiffer (and friends) auctions her designer dresses for UNHCR.
 I Saw - Iva Pfeiffer auction her designer dresses for UNHCR - Details Here.
Jon lewis (right) at his show at Australian galleries
 I Saw - Jon lewis (right) at his show at Australian galleries (On NOW).
Moshing Art - Another auction, this time art for First Draft ARI in Woolloomooloo
 I Saw - Another auction, this time art for First Draft ARI in Woolloomooloo..
Cropped artwork, auction for First Draft ARI in Woolloomooloo
Catherine Clayton-Smith with her work 'Desktop Tiles (Matisse) 2016' at Gallery 9 New Strokes exhibition.
Catherine Clayton-Smith with her work 'Desktop Tiles'
 I Saw - a very lovely show at Gallery 9 and met the artists too. (On NOW)
Eytan Messiah - New Strokes - Gallery 9
Eytan Messiah - New Strokes - Gallery 9.
Lottie Consalvo at Gallery 9  with her painting in the background, New Strokes exhibition.
Lottie Consalvo at Gallery 9.
 I saw this great Tee Shirt - She's a Pervert' so I just took the shot and didn't ask. Street Fashion Sydney.
 I Saw this great 70's inspired Tee Shirt - 'She's a Pervert' so I just took the shot and didn't ask..
Group show at the launch of the new Wagner Contemporary art space
 I Saw - the group show at the launch of the new Wagner Contemporary art space. (On NOW)
Artist Neil Taylor and lu at Wagner Contemporary Art Space.
Artist Neil Taylor and lu at Wagner Contemporary Art Space.
Max Markson MC a Burger eating completion.
 I Saw - Max Markson MC a Burger eating completion and had a couple of (free) Baste'd's myself!
Sir Eats-A-Lot at Baste'd on Oxford Street after winning the burger eating comp.
 I Saw - this guy win, on Oxford Street and he's still eating!
Kendall Jenner 'liked' on of my model portfolio Tweets.. I guess that makes me Official
 I Saw - Kendall Jenner 'liked' one of my model portfolio Tweets.. I guess that makes me Official..
Surface Phenomena by Bartolomeo Celestino at Olsen Irwin gallery.
 I Saw - a sea of people at a show of pictures of the sea by Bartolomeo Celestino. (On NOW)
Priscilla anf her blonde mane of hair teamed with short black faux fur coat. Street Fashion Sydney.
 I Saw - the best ever combination of a mane of hair and long hair coat I think I will ever see!
I Saw - Jenny Watson taking about her painting at Roslyn Oxley 9 last night. (On NOW) And I took a proper portrait too; but you will have to wait for that one. And I saw all these stylish people out and about too!
Him - Gym boots, jeans, black leather biker jacket, red floral scarf, baseball cap. Her - Large striped pants green leather tote, bulky jacket and turban. Street Fashion Sydney.
Black dress over black butterfly patterned pantyhose, balck geometric bag, long black hair; black lace up leather shoes. Street Fashion Sydney.
Him - Plaid 'lumber' jacket with embroidered patches, black jeans and RM Williams boots. Him & Her, black leather jackets. Street Fashion Sydney.
Alpha 60 matching gingham dress and pants with white plimsols seen at Roslyn Oxley9 gallery. Street Fashion Sydney.
Him - green parka black pants, Her - black tights, denim skirt blue jumper. Street Fashion Sydney.
Chunky scarf, car motif tote, denim jacket black tights and ankle boots, Street Fashion Sydney.
Artist Mark Hislop at the 'new' Wagner Contemporary
And I got to catch up with my friend the artist Mark Hislop who is part of the group show at the 'new' Wagner Contemporary (On NOW)!

Telling Stories in Pictures all over Sydney..
Kent Johnson, Sydney, Australia.
0433 796 863

No comments: