Wednesday, September 28, 2016

And an Eagles Feather in my Hat.

For the first time ever I acquiesced to having a small and colourful alpine feather in my Akubra hat from my mates at the Strand Hatters, and while people seem to like it I am still a little unsure about the feather myself. Perhaps I should take a lesson from this young gentleman who was given (by a friend) an Eagles feather to put in his hat. As you can see it is huge, and looks great. You certainly need a bit of aplomb to pull this off, in my younger days.. maybe I could have too.. Great to see the curled moustache and the coat, fabulous sartorial elegance and originality. Spotted at Australian Galleries for the Garry Shead Opening last Tuesday night.
Menswear in black and white, An Eagles Feather in my Hat. Photographed by Kent Johnson.
Telling Stories in Pictures all over Sydney..
Kent Johnson, Sydney, Australia.
0433 796 863

No comments: