Thursday, June 27, 2019

Winter Styling - East Sydney Night

Loved this look I spotted last night going from one photography show at Disorder Gallery, on my way to ACP in Foley street. The three of us were caught at the lights which gave me the opportunity to make this shot - unfortunately I had the 'bright' gallery settings still set so this shot was a bit under and umm a longish 1/30th exposure so its a bit soft but we can all see whats going on here. Some creative old school sports wear with sheer top and leather jacket fusion!
Creative old school sports wear with sheer top and leather jacket fusion! Street Fashion Sydney photographed by Kent Johnson.
I styled something equally Street Style myself once, can you spot the theme here?

Telling Stories in Pictures all over..
Kent Johnson, Sydney, Australia.
0433 796 863

No comments: