Thursday, May 19, 2011

Camilla, from Kaftan Queen to Fully-Frocked Full-Service Rock Stardom!

Camilla's AW11

Since viewing this range yesterday I have been wondering where you can go-the next step up the ladder-where do you go if you are already the Queen? Well I don't think its time for any kind of Sainthood yet but things at Camilla have definitely changed; its not just about the Kaftan anymore, no-matter how glorious they have been and continue to be.

With the Woodstock AW11 range Camilla can and will now dress you top-to-toe, layer upon layer; you can put them on-take them off; well if your gonna be that Woodstock kind of WOMAN; lets face it it could go either way. Beautiful, Glamorous and Sexy; the Woodstock Hippy & Rock & Roll feeling powers on through ranges and fully transmits that feeling; the one that really counts, that was a time of Peace & love!

Well Camilla already has a clientele of Stars of Screen & Rock; looks like its time to join the party; with Bad Moon Rising, Voodoo Child, Kozmic Blue and more. There are some pieces here that I have my beady little eyes on too; having already sent some snaps off to my Stylist with a view to our next shoot... "Awesome, Beautiful, YES!"

Camilla AW 11 Woodstock Collection A_600-Adj_1846

Camilla AW 11 Woodstock Collection, Vest detail, back. B_600_1838

Camilla AW 11 Woodstock Collection, Camilla Franks enjoying her AW 11 show.  C_600_1900

Camilla AW 11 Woodstock Collection D_600-Adj_1860

Camilla AW 11 Woodstock Collection, Voodoo Child, Kaftan Leggings & Shoes E_600IMG_1865

Camilla AW 11 Woodstock Collection, Leather leggings and knit coat.  F_600Clr_1839

Camilla AW 11 Woodstock Collection, Bad Moon Rising Details. G_600AdjDets_1857

Camilla AW 11 Woodstock Collection, Kozmic Blue Vest. H_600Adj_1871

Camilla AW 11 Woodstock Collection, Kozmic Blue, shoe detail. I_600Adj_1872

Camilla AW 11 Woodstock Collection, Marakesh Kaftan & Knit Coat, Burnt Orange. J_600Adj_1879

Well in my goodie bag along with a 'Camilla' bottle of Tempus Two Pinot Chardonnay (I'll be keeping that) and some JOIWHIP & ASAYANA Tanning Lotion (well you never know) I found a Camilla Gift Voucher for $100.00! Now as they are all out of Mantans I think I will give this Voucher away to the first person who emails me here with the Address of Camilla's Flagship Store in Bondi! Too easy & the link to the Camilla website is below.

www.camilla.com.au/

And if you are wondering if Classics can be reinterpreted and made new; I will leave you with this video of Bettye LaVette covering a (Woodstock?) Led Zep song and leave the decision up to you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo. Pick me, pick me!!!
LOVE Camilla! Flagship store is 132a Warners Ave. Bondi Beach.

Kent Johnson said...

Hi Simone, Congratulations!
Email me your address and I will get your voucher in the post.
kent@artcommunication.com.au

Lee Oliveira said...

Lovely to finally meet you Kent.
Great photos and what a lovely day at Camilla's beach house we had
lee x