Thursday, February 28, 2013

Artisit's Style - Beatrix Curran - Marrickville

Of course when you attend a group show there is always going to be a group of artists in attendance; yes that's just the way it works. I made this lovely portrait of Beatrix (with her art) at the "The Sausage Show" which is on now at 55 Sydenham Rd gallery... Something I have noticed over the years of making portraits of Artists at their openings is that they are more often that not, dressed in a way that is coordinated with their art; I love that! It's certainly happening in this portrait of Beatrix and it's also happening in the portrait I made of Jakob at the same show. What do you think? Or am I just imagining it all.. I will leave the decision up to you.

Artisit's Style - Portrait of Beatrix Curran - 55 Sydenham Rd gallery Marrickville. Photographed with the Fujifilm X-Pro1

www.55sydenhamrd.com/
Marrickville Council's latest Artists in Residence.


Street Fashion Sydney - shot with the Fujifilm X-Pro1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bonjour Kent,votre observation est pertinente :-)